Thursday, May 22, 2014

Hangouts Authority - Easy Sales With Google+ Hangouts - Hangouts Authority Review - YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPUOKSOPSZY

Hangouts Authority - Easy Sales With Google+ Hangouts - Hangouts Authority Review - https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/hc24x/0

Easy Sales With Google+ Hangouts - Hangouts Authority is a complete step-by-step training on how to successful use Google+ Hangouts to boost sales!
In fact, my passion for Hangouts landing me in the pages of Forbes magazine.
The Main training contains 13 responsive videos and starts at a very affordable price!

You'll get a complete step-by-step training that includes the following lessons:

Module 1: Getting Started With Google+
This training has specifically been created to show you how to quickly and easily set-up your Google+ account which will allow you to share content that can get ranking quite high on Google and bring you a flood of new traffic and more buyers ready to buy your products and services.

Module 2: Learning The Google+ Hangouts Platform

This training is a walk-through that will show you the different functions of your Google+ account so that you can conduct your Hangouts with ABSOLUTE confidence.

This entire module is a step-by-step training and once you're done, you'll never be stumped again by any functions on your Google+ Hangouts platform!

I leave no stones unturned and NO QUESTIONS UNANSWERED!

Module 3: Launching Your First Google+ Hangouts

This is where the excitement begins!

I'll show you a real LIVE example!

I've invited one of my colleagues to help me show you how I do my own Hangouts so you learn from a real example and not only from static screen capture photos.

It's also like watching over my shoulder!

And your BONUS!

BONUS # 1 -- Hangouts Authority MANIFESTO On top of that, you'll also receive a Google+ Hangouts Cheat Sheet to summarize the important steps. I say Cheat Sheet, but I'm being coy here!

***The Hangouts Authority MANIFESTO Is 80 Pages Of Pure Solid Gold; aka, A Step-By-Step Guide That Will Answer ANY Question You'll EVER Have About Hangouts!***

Hangouts Authority - Easy Sales With Google+ Hangouts - Hangouts Authority Review - https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/hc24x/0

Posted via Composer

No comments:

Post a Comment