Monday, July 28, 2014

VidInfusion | VidInfusion Review | Internet Marketing Success - MarketingSharks.com http://www.marketingsharks.com/2014/07/28/vidinfusion-vidinfusion-review/

VidInfusion | VidInfusion Review

VidInfusion | VidInfusion Review

VidInfusion By Josh Ratta – Finally! An Easy to use and beautiful Video manager and player made for marketers! Josh Ratta has been working on this for a long time and I must say that I’ve been more than impressed by this brand new software. Everything you need to get your Videos to convert, generate more leads and GO Viral is here! The future is video, and with VidInfusion you can’t go wrong!

VidInfusion is what I’ve been waiting for in a video marketing application, it quite simply, does it all! What I like best though is the ability to add on an interactive video menu on to your videos. This is something I’ve never seen before which is like having an entire website on your single video! I can think of so many ways of integrating this into my own videos. Great stuff guys!

vidinfusion

VidInfusion | VidInfusion Review

Posted via Composer

No comments:

Post a Comment