Friday, October 4, 2013

Sales Annihilation Sales Force Development Program

Sales Annihilation Sales Force Development Program
As soon as you sign up, I will open up the training programs for you. I'll also email you with a questionnaire, and we'll meet by phone or skype to kick things off. Then we'll do the group coaching sessions. Following that, we will have private coaching calls. Yes, you can split these up into 1/2 hour segments if you wish. I'm not a clock-watcher.
I'll help you screen candidates, manage the sales team, and more. The whole idea here is that I give you the tools to scale up your business, while doing all the work so it takes very little of your time.
You'll also interact with fellow business owners, through a private Skype or Facebook group.
Q: I'm not an Offline Marketer; I'm a professional (doctor, chiropractor, accountant, attorney, or similar). Can your program work for me? (This one's direct from an email to me).
A: Certainly. Offline Marketers are most prominent on this forum, but Sales Annihilation will definitely give a professional an effective commission sales team.



Sales Annihilation Sales Force Development Program





No comments:

Post a Comment